Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Teen Girls' Retreat

Attention all ladies! This October 3-5 is the Teen Girls' Retreat at Camp Yamhill. This year's theme is "Shoes of Faith". Wendy Goodyear from the Southwest church is directing the event. From what I've heard in year's past is that this is a great time to just relax, hang out and grow closer to God. I want to strongly encourage any of you girls out there to participate. Lori Davis and Patty Slack are going chaperone the group this year and need to know who is planning on going. Cost is $60 and you can register online at: www.campyamhill.org. If you want to go be cannot afford the cost, please contact me (Tim Sibley) and we can work something out. Don't let money be the reason you don't go! Either way, I need to know who is planning on going so le me know!

No comments:

Is this YOUR Jesus?

Pulse Retreat 08

Pulse Retreat 07

Pulse Retreat 06